I pass this old oak tree on my way to work each morning. The cows have uniformly eaten the bottom leaves. I like the symmetry of it. I had to stop & get some photos of it on my way to work. The new leaves are a beautiful spring green. I decided to use my telephoto lens to highlight the tree and not include everything else around it. I used a focal length of 130. I'll have to revisit it in a few months and see how it has changed.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor