Coming home from a client shoot we made a wrong turn down a sideroad and came across this huge forest and farm field. I pulled over with full intention of capturing the full scene with my wide lens (which I still did) and then spotted this little speck of blue hidden among the autumn colours. I switched to my long lens and honed in on this little shed, long abandoned and in need of repair but perfect in the scene.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor