TAKE PART • WIN $100
This shot was taken mid October 2019 in the morning, during the blue hour, in Banff National Park, Alberta Canada. Pictured is Mount Rundle, an iconic mountain near the town of Banff.
The conditions were great: it snowed some days before which added extra magic to this beautiful landscape, the air was crisp and no one was around yet.
For that shot, I was interested in capturing the steam fog over the water of the lake which , I believe, reinforces the cold atmosphere of this new day.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor