While travelling across Tanzania's National Parks, I observed and captured nature's beauty and pureness, which I wanted to share with you. The vast landscape of the Serengeti National Park is an exposition of the limitless possibilities given to us by nature and an invitation for everyone who needs to take the first step to start experiencing it. Therefore, I want to enable the viewer to travel with me if you wish to go to the foreground of the frame, the green, illuminated hills, climb the peaks of the cold, blue mountains rising in the background, or maybe observe the whole landscape from afar, as you are probably doing right now.
Serengeti National Park is the cradle of human life, World Heritage Site and home to the great migration. It's a place full of life in the land and sky. However, in contrast, I wanted to capture this one-of-a-kind land's other side. I wanted to show its rawness through emptiness, keep its peacefulness just slightly disturbed by the meandering vehicle lines as a reminder of human existence. I was the person who drove that road and claimed that view, just like many others before me. Now I want to give it to you, in the hope that maybe you'll get inspired to climb or drive up your own hill or mountain.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor