I run photography workshops in Scotland, and I'd been booked to take a group to the Glencoe area west of Scotland. The weather conditions in Scotland are difficult to predict, but unusually we had clear skies for the entire day – not my ideal shooting conditions.
Our first location saw us arrive at the River Coupall, which had frozen over, creating interesting ice patterns around the rocks. The morning sun started to rise behind us and lit up the famous Buachaille Etive Mor mountain at the entrance to Glencoe. To get the picture, I was standing on the ice, hoping that the sun wasn't going to warm it up enough to melt!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor