Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
This unnamed little two-tree gem is located on the far-west edge of Three Valley Lake, about 15 minutes west of the ski-town of Revelstoke, British Columbia, Canada. Around this time of year, the sun rises through Eagle Pass (where the Trans Canada Highway runs through) at about 8:45am, and if you catch the right day - clear and chill, but not cold enough to cough-up a weather inversion - the first rays stream down on this lonely little island like dawn breaking on Excalibur! It only lasts about three minutes before the sun crests the gap and bathes the whole western rim of the deep, cold lake in golden light, with nary a knight nor round table to be seen (except, of course, in dreams).
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor