I had shot this waterfall many times over the years, but I was looking to capture it, especially with a sticky snowfall. This year, we had a spring snowfall that was the right consistency, and I grabbed my camera equipment and headed to the site.
As this waterfall is about 30 miles from my house, I hoped the conditions would be the same as where I live. This waterfall is in a spot called Partridge Run Wildlife Management area and doesn't have a name, but I have always considered it photo-worthy. Getting to the site, which is located in a ravine, was not too easy, considering the slopes, large boulders and slippery snow conditions.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor