TAKE PART • WIN $100
This was the night of the first full moon this year, and the weather was perfect with a clear sky and only a few clouds. It was cold, 15 dergrees below zero, but that is no reason to stay home. This picture was taken about an hour after sunset. I had to take several exposures to be sure to get the right exposure. This is a very popular area for skiing, and I was several times interrupted by cross-country skiers passing with headlamps that lit up the foreground. Nothing else to do but make another shot at it.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor