The Three Sisters Beach in Tongaporutu, North Island, was one of my New Zealand trip highlights. Still away from the main touristic route and with endless composition possibilities, it is a photographer's paradise. This image was taken at sunrise but sunsets are even better once the sun sets over the Tasman Sea. Low tide location. I took this image in April 2018. Some weeks later this arc has collapsed.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor