This field is just around the corner from where I live In Erie Colorado. I love this little tree growing in a grassy open space with a perfect view of the Rocky Mountains. She has been shaped by the winds that blow from the mountains across the plains.
Many people drive past this spot everyday and never even notice this tree standing strong against the elements. I chose a low angle to accentuate the foreground grasses that seem to be growing in the opposite direction to the tree. It created some nice lines of movement. The soft warm colours in the sky made this image appear warmer than it was...it was freezing!!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor