Within the boundaries of Quebec City, a few farms and fields remain that will likely be transformed into suburbs in the coming years. On purpose, I made a series of photographs of this area during a grey, humid day to convey the emotion of austerity and soon-to-disappear scenery.
This photograph further enhances this emotion with the presence of a little shack that seems abandoned, without a ploughed trail to reach it. I also included the tall tree on the right to balance the overall scene better and add contrast to the scene. I entitled this photograph "Behind the Stream" and processed it to emphasize the overall ambience of that day.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor