This is my favorite location to photograph sunset in winter. This particular evening, I almost decided not to go because the clouds were thick when I arrived at the trailhead.
I snowshoed up 1500 feet through the clouds to witness one of the most incredible sunset views I have ever seen! It was so cold my fingers froze quickly, but I could not stop taking photos of the incredible colors illuminating the mountains of the Three Sisters Wilderness in the distance. I go back to this spot every year, and each time is different.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor