Magical winter morning walk along the canal, the sunlight and hoar frost was a spectacular scene that took my breath away. I have been coming to this beautiful location at the canal in Blisworth for several years, mainly in autumn and winter.
The canal has been a special place to enjoy the tranquillity and beauty in nature, which I have been capturing on my camera. My love for the canal has been shown in my photography, and I look forward to more magical mornings.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor