January 2013 theme… Cold
Landscape Photography Magazine and Manfrotto have joined forces to bring you the opportunity to WIN 6 fantastic tripod and ball head sets, each worth over GBP £429!!
We will be giving away a tripod and ball head kit EVERY MONTH to one lucky LPM follower, starting 1st November 2012. All you have to do to be in with a chance to win is submit us your images! It doesn’t matter if you are a beginner, enthusiast or pro – we are looking for the most creative images, not necessarily the ‘best’ technically, based on the given theme each month.
The competition is open to all LPM followers, worldwide. The winner will be selected at the end of each calender month by the Editor of LPM. The winner will be notified by email and the winning image will be published on the LPM website. Prize will be despatched by Manfrotto Direct.
See bottom of page for further details.
The Manfrotto 055CXPRO3 Tripod is specifically designed for extreme outdoor assignments. The legs and the column are made of 100% carbon fibre combined with magnesium die-casting quick action lever locking collars. Each leg can be independently set at four different angle positions. This professional tripod provides great rigidity and lightness, combined with the best professional features such as the patented Q90° centre column system. The magnesium top plate integrates a levelling bubble. RRP GBP£339.95
Manfrotto’s 498 Midi Ball Head is a bigger size, light and perfect for advanced amateur’s and professionals. RRP GBP£89.95
January 2013 competition theme… Cold
This competition is now closed
Terms & Conditions
We are delighted to receive your contributions but only on the basis that:
- All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- Only one entry per person. Multiple submissions under alternative aliases are not permitted. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted.
- You accept that we may decide not to allow publication at our absolute discretion.
- All images submitted to the LPM/Manfrotto competition are subject to review, LPM reserve the right to reject inappropriate images or images that are not within the current theme.
- By entering you agree that any image you submit may be used by LPM & Manfrotto solely for the promotion of this competition and no other purpose, this use includes; displaying the entry on the website & magazine competition page, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Flickr/LPM group page.
- The winner must acknowledge their win within 14 days of being notified via email or the prize may be re-allocated to the next-placed winner.
- LPM will not be liable for any postal errors or delivery issues to incorrect addresses. Please allow enough time for delivery by Manfrotto.
- There will be no exchange of the winning price for cash or other Manfrotto products.
- You retain full rights to your images.